Monday, April 7, 2008

lately

It has been wonderful. I've had the good fortune of meeting and getting to know wonderful people and I truly feel blessed for these experiences that I've been able to partake in. Synchronicity is manifesting itself all the time and I now realize it more than ever and with that realization comes a feeling of peace that I hope will allow me to focus on improving myself and therefore shining light on others as we grow together exponentially in this everchanging electric soup we're part of.

" The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

by the way, a gypsy spirit has reminded me of how amazing the movie "Waking Life" is. For all of you hungry souls, this movie has some embedded golden nuggets of wisdom that are worth searching for.

love

1 comment:

hopocalypse now said...

fuck yeah! Oh, btw, that Anthony Robbins post link thing you put on my page changed my fucking life! Serious...I'll tell you details later..but im totally gonna pay it forward... Man, the difference that speaker made in me...you cant even imagine....All because you shared some knowledge. Bless you Rei. You give me Hope.